Going to the Lamaze International Conference

I've decided to go to the Lamaze International Conference! I wasn't sure if it would work out because it is in October. That is a tough month for me to be gone from home...well because I have a husband who loves to hunt ducks and October is prime duck time in North Dakota. But, the conference is in West Palm, in my home state of Florida and I have resources down there to help get me there.

I decided to take the kids with me. Now this may be the end of me, traveling alone with both kids will be a challenge. But they can stay with my parents in Barefoot Bay while I go down to West Palm for the conference. I'm also going to stay with a friend in Lake Worth to help me save on costs.

So here I go! Another step in this journey. See you in Florida in October!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is Childbirth Education Important?

The power of movement

Breech position babies