Some really cool classroom stuff

I can't wait to get back to my class and use some of the things I've learned. Friday at the Lamaze 2016 conference I attended a session "Design your Lamaze classes to maximize learning." It was fabulous!
I have so many great ideas to put into practice and I learned a great way to structure my lessons so that my students will not only learn better but retain the information better.

There is another session about the "flipped" classroom that I am excited about too. I am having some trouble deciding between certain sessions and I attended one today that I didn't get much out of and probably would have been better off going to a different one.

Overall I'm gaining a lot and will need to take some time to process everything when I get home. Lamaze truly is a fabulous organization and I happy I chose this route.

Here are some new friends I made including the current president Maria Brooks. She is at the end of her term and a new president will be elected at this conference.

And they have posters here! Just like all the scientific conferences I've been to. So fun and familiar. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breech position babies

Why is Childbirth Education Important?